Coach Launches Holiday Shopping Event With Items Up To 70% Off
Fall has just arrived and Coach Outlet has launched some of its holiday shopping offers.
The famous handbag designer is having an ongoing ‘Gift Early, Save Big’ sale where you can get items up to 70% off, in addition to an additional 15% off shoes. Offer is automatically applied at checkout.
There are price reductions in most categories, including mini bags, tote bags, and shoulder bags.
Other retailers that have kicked off the holiday deals include Amazon with its early Black Friday sale and Le Creuset.
Here are some of our top picks for Coach Outlet handbags:
- Snap wallet, $ 79.20 instead of $ 198
- Kleo 23 shoulder bag, $ 174.30 instead of $ 498
- Mini Lillie Carryall, $ 113.40 instead of $ 378
- Georgie shoulder strap with linear quilting, $ 199 was $ 398
- Gallery Signature Canvas Tote, $ 119 was $ 398
Here are some of our top shoe picks from Coach Outlet:
- Basket Citysole Court, $ 129 instead of $ 175
- Low Clip Sneaker, $ 129 instead of $ 150
- Lory Bootie, $ 190 instead of $ 250
- Sienna slide, $ 99 instead of $ 150
- Ziva slipper, $ 70 instead of $ 100
RELATED RETAIL AND SHOPPING STORIES:
Amazon Black Friday 2021 sale: the best early bird deals from A to Z
When will Walmart release its Black Friday 2021 ad full of deals?
Amazon’s big toy sale includes discounts on Barbie, Hasbro, LOL, Melissa & Doug brands
Subscribe now and support the local journalism you rely on and trust.